Дата: 20/10/2019 - 22/10/2019
Час: All Day
Are you interested to discover how you can switch to hospitality management, advance your current hospitality career or jumpstart into this exciting business? The opportunity is now yours to take!
Join the Open Day Event at Swiss Education Group from 20th to 22nd of October and get an insight into the world of hospitality and business management education in Switzerland!
The Open Day is an event, designed for students with any Bachelor’s degree background who are interested in pursing a Master’s degree with hospitality focus. Whether you are interested in Hotels, Tourism, Luxury business management, events or just starting your own business, this experience promises to blow you away!
Participation in the Open Days is free of charge and without obligation. Participants will be offered 2-nights accommodation, meals during the visits and transportation between the schools.
During this event you will be able to:
- Explore 2 campuses of your choice, in connection to the master’s program of interest;
- Visit the International Recruitment Forum (IRF), which includes over 120 top recruiters and panel discussions with the following leading companies: Ritz-Carlton, Marriot, Kempinski, Tesla, UBS, Emirates Airline, Holiday Inn, Hyatt; Fairmont;
- Meet with a career consultant and certified life coach specialist from SEG.
The SEG colleges offer master’s programs in the following fields: hospitality, tourism, event/spa management and business administration. All programs are taught in English and combine the Swiss tradition and experience in hospitality with the current trends in management.
The list of master’s programs you can choose from are as follows:
- Master of Arts in International Hotel Business Management- Swiss Hotel Management School (SHMS), Caux Campus;
- Master of International Business in Hotel, Resort and Spa management – Swiss Hotel Management School (SHMS), Caux Campus;
- Master of International Business in Hotel and Design Management – IHTTI School of Hotel Management and Design, Caux Campus;
- Master of Arts in Entrepreneurship for the Global Hospitality and Tourism Industry – César Ritz Colleges, Brig Campus;
- Master of International Business in Hospitality Management – Hotel Insitute Montreux in Montreux;
If you have questions about the courses, career opportunities in hospitality, entry requirements or simply wish to discover the Swiss Education Group campuses, contact us by filling in the following contact form:
Bookings are closed for this event.